Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year to me

Well, I've done it. I've ruined the entire new year.

Ok, not really. But I did a fine job of messing up the first day of the year.

Scene: I'm walking my dog calmly down the street when I decide it would be fun to jog. My dog decides it would be fun to veer suddenly in front of me. I trip. I hit the concrete. With my face. More specifically, with one of my front teeth, which is now mostly gone. So tomorrow begins a fun game of "which dentist in my city will do work for free?"

Even better, I had to attend a birthday dinner for a dear friend of mine. Snaggle-tooth, as my father now calls me, was not keen on the idea of going into public. Thankfully, no one made fun of me too much. Two of my friends tried to dress like Blossom to distract people from my face. I have good friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment